Terms and conditions of sale
The Pom de Pin brand name and models are registered.
The pomdepin.be/pomdepin.fr/pomdepin.com websites is published by Thierry Paquot - rue de Warnoumont 50b, 4140 Sprimont, Belgium, registered with the number R.C.Lg.190.076 H.R.Lg., intra-community VAT number BE0758 217 722.
The rights to use the Pom de Pin brand and models, domain names and internet websites are granted to SARL Desmazières-Drino Bonneterie Fabrication - 156, rue de l'industrie F-59100 Roubaix - France. VAT number FR61 343 262 614 for France and BE 699 980 407 for Belgium.
Orders placed via the pomdepin.be/pomdepin.fr/pomdepin.com websites are subject to these terms and conditions of sale. These conditions may be modified at any time.
- The customer is either a physical person with the legal capacity or parental permission to place orders at the pomdepin.be/pomdepin.fr/pomdepin.com websites, or a company. The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data and contact details submitted to the pomdepin.be/pomdepin.fr/pomdepin.com websites, which cannot be held liable in the event of an error.
- The products offered through the pomdepin.be/pomdepin.fr/pomdepin.com websites are described and presented with great care. The customer accepts that the websites may contain minor errors. If the product received by the customer does not conform to the product presented on the websites, the customer has the right to cancel the sale or ask Pom de Pin to exchange the product or refund the price in full or in part.
- Orders are recorded using the online purchase procedure provided by the websites. The customer must follow the steps of this purchasing procedure to confirm the order. Before confirming the order, the customer has the opportunity to check its details, including the total price, and correct any errors. The customer's confirmation of the order seals the sale contract. The data recorded and/or conserved by Pom de Pin constitute proof of the order and the commercial and financial transactions carried out.
Pom de Pin reserves the right to refuse any order, including orders from customers who have not paid for previous orders or orders for products that are not available.
An order confirmation in the form of a summary e-mail will be sent to the customer, who formally accepts the use of electronic mail as the means of confirmation. The invoice for the order accompanies the package delivered.
- The prices of the products given on the site are stated in euros and include tax but not the cost of delivery. The total order price given for the basket includes tax and delivery. Pom de Pin reserves the right to change the prices of the products offered at any time. The products are invoiced at the prices stated when the order is recorded, subject to availability. Payments for orders that cannot be honoured are refunded by Pom de Pin to the customer, who agrees to give Pom de Pin all the details necessary for the refund. Pom de Pin cannot be held liable if these details are incorrect or incomplete.
Orders placed via the Pom de Pin e-shop are payable on the day when the order is placed.
- Groups that place an order using the "Group Order Form" made available to them on the Pom de Pin websites may receive payment terms after agreement with Pom de Pin. The payment terms granted are 60 days from the date of invoice. In case of non-payment within the payment period granted, Pom de Pin reserves the right to claim interest of 1.5% per month late with a minimum of 10%.
- Orders can be paid for by bank card or bank transfer according to the procedure(s) offered by the websites. The customer expressly acknowledges that providing his or her bank details authorises his or her account to be debited with the order amount. The data recorded by the payment system constitute proof of the financial transactions.
- Deliveries are made to the delivery address given by the customer. Pom de Pin reserves the right not to make a delivery to an imprecise address or one that is not sufficiently clear to ensure that the parcel will arrive properly. The guideline delivery time for orders is 5 working days. This reflects the average time taken to process orders if the products ordered are available. Pom de Pin does everything it can to ensure that deliveries are as quick as possible. Pom de Pin cannot be held liable in the event of a delayed delivery.
If a parcel is damaged/open or products are missing when the parcel is delivered, the customer must inform the transporter on receipt of the parcel, using the document accompanying the parcel, and Pom de Pin by e-mail within three days of receipt of the parcel.
- Private customers have a cancellation period of 14 calendar days starting the day after the delivery date. Within this period, they can return new products in their original packaging (not worn or washed), accompanied by the order details, to the address Pom de Pin Belgium - Rue de Warnoumont 50b, 4140 Sprimont(Belgium) or Pom de Pin France - 3, rue de Carpe 59181 Steenwerck(France). Pom de Pin provides the customer with a model withdrawal form. No more than 30 days after receipt of the returned products, Pom de Pin will refund to the customer any sums that have already been paid, deducting any shipping costs. The refund will be made by Pom de Pin by bank transfer to the customer's account. The customer must provide the necessary information to Pom de Pin.
- All orders automatically constitute the customer's acceptance of Pom de Pin's terms and conditions of sale. These terms and conditions are subject to french legislation. In the event of a dispute, only the courts of Lille(France) have jurisdiction. In the event of a complaint, the customer may contact Pom de Pin directly to seek an amicable solution.
- The information collected by Pom de Pin when an order is placed is necessary to process the order correctly. It may be communicated in full or in part to Pom de Pin's service providers involved in fulfilling the order. In accordance with the law, customers have the right to access, correct and delete information held about them.